- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J06965 000001000 J06965000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String gives you lavishly full 12-string tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointmen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gorgeous white 12-string with unique triangular soundhole and Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup with Isys+ preamp.
The G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String gives you lavishly full 12-string tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone. Its jumbo cutaway body is finished in gloss white, with dazzling gold-sparkle binding on the top, back, soundhole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and classic Rancher triangular soundhole, maple sides and arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, "V"-shaped headstock with vertical winged "Gretsch" sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle and Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Soundhole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, Synthetic Bone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
- Case sold separately
You can't go wrong with this sweet Rancher. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.