Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G5027CE Rancher Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Walnuttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Gretsch Guitars G5027CE Rancher Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Walnut$599.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Old-school vibe on this reimagined calssic with modern electronics.
The biggest and fullest-sounding Rancher is this G5027CE Rancher Jumbo Cutaway acoustic-electric guitar, which produces great volume and broadly expansive tone complemented by its elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard’s upper reaches. The laminated flame maple back and sides are capped with a solid spruce top, and the G5027CE Rancher's scalloped X bracing gives it improved sonic resonance. The mahogany set neck features a 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and sythentic bone nut, while Fishman Presys onboard electronics allow this instrument’s voice to be heard even more loudly and clearly.
This Guitar Center exclusive is available in a Vintage Walnut Stain finish with white binding with purfling, gold pickguard and gold hardware.
- Jumbo cutaway acoustic featuring laminated flame maple back and sides with solid spruce top and scalloped X bracing
- Mahogany neck with 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard featuring 21 vintage-style frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Synthetic bone nut
- Fishman Presys III Preamp/Pickup System
- Round soundhole
- Rosewood bridge
- Available in Vintage Walnut Stain with white binding with purfling, gold pickguard and gold hardware
Become a Rancher, owner, with a quick click or call today. Order now.
G5027CE Rancher Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Shape: Jumbo
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated flame maple
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Shape: Standard U
- Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Style
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Scale Length: 25” (635 mm)
- Preamp: Fishman Presys III Preamp/Pickup System
- Bone & Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Case: Sold separately
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.