- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5191 Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #423446 000001000 423446000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gretsch Guitars G5191 Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody honors the punk rocker with a signature electric guitar. That full-bodied piano-like ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Loud and ferocious like its namesake.
The Gretsch Guitars G5191 Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollowbody honors the punk rocker with a signature electric guitar. That full-bodied piano-like sound Tim loves is generated by parallel tone bars and a sound post mounted under the 17"-wide top. A harp tailpiece and a pair of "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups deliver maximum sustain and tuning stability. Grover tuners, big block fretboard inlays, and gold-plated hardware set against the guitar's ominous flat black urethane finish are a recipe for inciting your senses to sonic euphoria.
Punk rock warlord Tim Armstrong makes no apologies that the music radiating from his soul is oftentimes loud and ferocious. His guitar tone alone has become as infamous as his world-renowned persona that resulted from playing guitar and singing vocals in revolutionary punk bands from Operation Ivy to Rancid. Armstrong has been asked to contribute his guitar talents in songs from a wide genre of bands, from punk bands like AFI and Bad Religion to hip hop and reggae acts like Cypress Hill and Buju Banton.
Case sold separately.
- Laminated Maple Hollow Body
- 1-Piece Maple
- Rosewood, 12-1/2" (320 mm) radius
- 22, Jumbo
- 24.33" (618 mm)
- 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Grover Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge; Harp Tailpiece
- 2 "Black Top" Filter'Tron
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1: Bridge Pickup; Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups; Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Volume 1: Neck Pickup; Volume 2: Bridge Pickup; Tone 1: Neck
- Pickup; Tone 2: Bridge Pickup; Master Volume
- Block Acrylic Inlay Position Markers, Gold-Plated Hardware,
- Graphite Nut, Black Headstock Overlay, Grover Tuners,
- Gold-Plated Pickup Bezels, Harp Tailpiece, Pearloid Gretsch
- Headstock Inlay, 4-Ply Bound Top and Back, 3-Ply Bound
- Fingerboard and Headstock, Single-Ply Bound "F" Holes, Knurled
- Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod, "Black Top"
- Filter'Tron Pickups
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.