- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5220LH Electromatic Jet BT Left-Handed Electric Guitar
Dark Cherry Metallic
- Write a Review
- #L00849 000001000 L00849000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new G5220LH Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.Chambered Mahogany BodiesAt t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
True Jet essence with Broad'Tron might and "V" stoptail.
The all-new G5220LH Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Black walnut
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: V
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.