- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5230LH Electromatic Jet with "V" Stoptail Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K76896 000001000 K76896000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pure Jet power. In its 65 year existence, the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230LH Electromatic Jet FT Sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gretsch Electromatic Jet displays classic appointments such as the Adjusto-Matic Bridge, Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups, and Gretsch logo on pickguard.
Pure Jet power. In its 65 year existence, the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230LH Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Chambered Mahogany body, Maple top
- Set-in Mahogany neck, Black Walnut fingerboard, 22 Medium jumbo frets
- 2 Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucking pickups, 3-Way switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, V Stopbar tailpiece, Die-cast tuners, Chrome hardware
The iconic look and classic sound of the Gretsch Electromatic Jet, available for lefties. Order now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Black Walnut
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Filter'Tron
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.