- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5230T Electromatic Jet with Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product K90806
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby captur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gretsch Electromatic Jet Single Cutaway with Bigsby
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups - Quintessential Power and Clarity Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Chambered Mahogany body, Maple top, Gloss finish
- Mahogany set-in neck, Black Walnut fingerboard, 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- 2 Black Top Filter'Tron Pickups Humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Diecast tuners with Round Button, Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby tailpiece, Chrome hardware
The Gretsch Electromatic Jet Single Cutaway with Bigsby has the look, feel, and sound that your music demands. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Black Walnut
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.