Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollowbody Double-Cut With Bigsby and Gold Hardware Electric Guitar Orange Staintrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Orange Stain
Gretsch Guitars G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollowbody Double-Cut With Bigsby and Gold Hardware Electric Guitar Orange Stain
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Throwback hollowbody electric with vintage style and classic tone.
The Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollowbody Double-Cut electric guitar brings classic Gretsch style and sound within reach. Its laminated maple body and maple neck provide snappy, focused tone and comfortable playability. With an iconic vintage design, this hollowbody electric guitar gives you authentic Gretsch vibe at a price that fits your budget.
Laminated Maple Body for Focused, Snappy Tone
The G5422TG has a laminated maple body with a gloss finish, designed to produce bright, lively tone with reduced feedback. Its trestle block bracing improves resonance and sustain. The result is a focused, punchy sound with lots of presence and chime. The vintage-inspired double-cutaway design looks fantastic and provides easy access to upper frets.
Maple Neck In a Comfortable C Profile
The G5422TG's maple neck has a smooth C-shaped profile that feels natural and comfortable in your hands. Its medium-jumbo frets are ideal for expressive bending and vibrato techniques. The 12" radius laurel fingerboard promotes smooth, fast playing across the entire width of the neck.
Vintage-Style Bigsby Tailpiece for Expressive Effects
This Gretsch hollowbody has a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece for adding warbling pitch effects. Combined with the Adjusto-Matic bridge, you get rock-solid tuning stability and intonation. The open-back vintage-style tuners maintain accurate tension.
Iconic Gretsch Style on a Budget
With its elegant gold hardware, pearloid block inlays and oversized f-holes, the G5422TG Electromatic Classic looks fantastic. The smaller late-'50s style headstock completes the vintage vibe. Best of all, you get iconic Gretsch style without breaking the bank. Plug in and experience classic hollowbody tone and playability.
- Laminated maple top and body with a gloss finish
- Maple neck in a classic "C"-shaped profile
- Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays
- Dual FT-5E Filter'Tron humbuckers
Order the G5422TG Electromatic Classic hollow body today.
G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollowbody Double-Cut With Bigsby and Gold Hardware Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double-cutaway hollow body
- Top wood: Laminated maple
- Body wood: Laminated maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Joint: Set-in
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width/material: 1.687"/GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone, Individual volume, Individual volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.