- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5422TG Limited Edition Electromatic Hollow-Body Double-Cut
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57023 000001000 L57023000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a sleek look and classic Gretsch sound, this Limited Edition Electromatic Hollow-Body offers a unique combination of chime, punch and warmth tha...Click To Read More About This Product
This hollow-body Gretsch has chime and vibe to spare.
With a sleek look and classic Gretsch sound, this Limited Edition Electromatic Hollow-Body offers a unique combination of chime, punch and warmth that covers a wide variety of musical styles. The fully hollow-body construction with sound-post bracing offers increased acoustic projection thanks to oversized f-holes. A smooth maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard plays like a dream. Dual Black Top Filter'Tron pickups create that unmistakable Gretsch vibe and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece adds extra shimmer to match the gold hardware. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finished, arched-top, full-hollow-body construction
- 24.6"-scale maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Blacktop Filter'Tron pickups, 3-way switch
- Pinned Adjusto-matic bridge, Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style, open-gear tuners
Grab some classic shimmer. Order a Limited Edition Gretsch Electromatic hollow-body today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Filter'Tron Blacktop
- Bridge: Filter'Tron Blacktop
- Brand: Gretsch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style open-back
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.