- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72188 000001000 L72188000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Live and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with...Click To Read More About This Product
The G5655T Electromatic gives you the pure and powerful Gretsch sound.
Live and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades.
The Gretsch G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. single-cut with Bigsby features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower-set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power.
Boasting stage-stealing style, the G5655T comes with a silver pickguard and nickel hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower-set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups
Play live and play loud with this Gretsch. Order today.
- Body material: Laminated maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10.5"
- Lower bout: 13.46"
- Waist: 8.625"
- Neck material: Maple
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Laurel
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail
- Nut material/width: GraphTech NuBone, 1.685"
- Neck pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron
- Bridge pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (neck pickup), volume 2. (bridge pickup), master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: G-arrow
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Pickguard: Silver plexi with black Gretsch and Electromatic logos
- Hardware finish: Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.