- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6131T Players Edition Jet FT with Bigsby Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19461 000001000 L19461000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For 65 years the Gretsch Jet has fueled stages and studios producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The G6131T Players Edition...Click To Read More About This Product
Flagship Jet performance.
For 65 years the Gretsch Jet has fueled stages and studios producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The G6131T Players Edition Jet FT with Bigsby is the culmination of over half a century of tonal and performance magic. Like its forebears, the Jet FT begins with a select mahogany body with maple top that produces the signature strong, punchy response that has made the Jet famous. For the Players Edition Jet FT, Gretsch chose a 1.85" depth along with modern chambering to deliver a tighter, more controlled attack that still retains incredible articulation.
A pair of High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups complements the Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone that is equally adept at cutting through the mix or laying solid sonic foundation. Responding to players' need for increased comfort, the Jet FT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. The full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic - a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet FT comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Laminated Maple
- Body wood: Chambered Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard U
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: FilterTron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: FilterTron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone control
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.