- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6228-PE Players Edition Duo Jet Electric Guitar with "V" Stoptail
Dark Cherry Metallic
- Write a Review
- #K90801 000003000 K90801000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans with the infamous Gretsch vibe..Each Je...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gretsch Players Edition Duo Jet is strikingly reminiscent of the original '50s Duo Jet.
The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with "V" Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans with the infamous Gretsch vibe..
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans.
The Jet BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
- Chambered mahogany body, maple top, gloss finish
- Mahogany set-in neck, rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 Broad'Tron BT65 humbucking pickups, 3-way switch
- Nickel-finish anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, "V" stoptail, locking Gotoh tuners
The Gretsch Players Edition Duo Jet has the look, feel, and sound that your music demands. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Broad'Tron BT65
- Bridge: Broad'Tron BT65
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: "V"
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.