Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/9 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/10 only) 6 AM - 6PM PT
Gretsch Guitars G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster Center Block Electric Guitar With String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple Dark Cherry Staintrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Dark Cherry Stain
Gretsch Guitars G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster Center Block Electric Guitar With String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple Dark Cherry Stain
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Full-spectrum sounds and impressive looks.
Built to perform, the G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple features a stunning tiger flame maple double-cutaway body with a matching headstock in handsome Stain finishes.
Two new U.S.-made Full’Tron pickups—created in conjunction with acclaimed pickup designer Tim Shaw—deliver full-spectrum sonic range with a growl unlike any other pickup, in addition to classic Gretsch chime, balance and brilliance with a dash of extra-mid concentration for powering through overdriven and distorted passages at full volume.
The G6609TFM Players Edition Broadkaster includes a hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Full’Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Full’Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Treble bleed circuit, “no-load” tone control, “Squeezebox” PIO capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B7CP String-Thru
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.