- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Guitars G6620TFM Players Edition Nashville Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48649 000001000 J48649000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For full-throttle Nashville class, the double cutaway G6620TFM Players Edition Nashville Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
Built to perform with elegance in Japan.
For full-throttle Nashville class, the double cutaway G6620TFM Players Edition Nashville Center Block Double-Cut with String-Thru Bigsby and Flame Maple nails it with the time honored Gretsch model’s classic style. That would include a beautiful tiger flame maple top, body and headstock finished in orange stain, with a chambered spruce center block that enhances body resonance for more organic tone and comfortably lighter weight.
Built to perform, its elegant features also include gold hardware, an ebony fingerboard and the classic Gretsch horseshoe headstock inlay. For the sonic muscle and finesse, two High-Sensitive Filter’Tron pickups deliver authentic Gretsch power and articulation. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High-Sensitive Full’Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High-Sensitive Full’Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Treble bleed circuit, “no-load” tone control, “Squeezebox” PIO capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B7CP String-Thru
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Get that great Gretsch sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.