- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild D-1212E 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- J24297 000001000 J24297000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild 12-strings have been popular since they were first introduced in 1964, prized for their full tone and easy playability. The classic, jangly sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable 12-striing with great tone throughout and the good looks to match with Fishman electronics.
Guild 12-strings have been popular since they were first introduced in 1964, prized for their full tone and easy playability. The classic, jangly sound associated with Guild 12-strings provides players with a unique voice that can only come from a Guild guitar.
Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-1212E is a dreadnought sized 12-string, featuring an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A powerful Fishman Sonitone pickup and volume/tone controls allow for full expert amplification. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The D-1212E includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this 12-string hybrid today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.