Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-240E Westerly Collection Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Classic acoustic tone and balance.
The F-240E features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. Available in Natural Scalloped Finish.
A case or gig bag is sold separately.
- Mother-of-pearl/ABS rosetteTop Purfling Inlay: Black/White/Black ABS
- Body Binding: Ivory ABS
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fingerboard Inlays: 5 mm dots, mother-of-pearl
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
Experience the full body and powerful tone of a Guild jumbo. Order today.
F-240E Westerly Collection Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Shape: F - Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Orientation: Right HandedFinish: Satin PolyurethaneNeck
- Shape: C
- Material: Mahogany
- Scale: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Frets: 20
- Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Nut & Saddle: Bone/Compensated Bone
- Hardware: Nickel plating
- Tuning Machines: Guild GBB1 Butterbean Tuning Machines 16:1 Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1253 - Coated Phosphor Bronze Light (.012 - .053)
- Case: Sold separately
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.