- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-2512E Deluxe 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J40742 000001000 J40742000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F-2512E Maple Deluxe combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: 12-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoust...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A jumbo 12-string with an impressive voice.
The F-2512E Maple Deluxe combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: 12-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument.
Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides, and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple Deluxe has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild’s twelve string guitars. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain and a lush, full sound. The F-2512E Maple Deluxe features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, built-in tuner in the soundhole, maple neck, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, gold closed gear tuning machines, and a matte polyurethane finish.
This model also includes Guild’s lightweight deluxe gig bag.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1-7/8′′
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Guild AP-1 pickup
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold closed gear
- Bridge: Pao ferro
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild deluxe gig bag
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: China
Trust guild to create an amazing 12-string experience. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.