- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-2512E Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48601 000001000 L48601000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic ...Click To Read More About This Product
Big-bodied tone with plenty of depth, shimmer and projection.
The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve-string and jumbo guitars. With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument. Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild’s twelve-string guitars. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain and a lush, full sound. The F-2512E Maple features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, a bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard and a matte polyurethane finish.
Case sold separately.
- Pearloid/ASB rosette
- Pearloid dot fingerboard inlays
- White ABS body binding
- Black/white ABS top purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- Ivory colored bridge pins with black dot pins
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- D'Addario EXP36 coated 80/20 bronze light gauge strings
- 16" fingerboard radius
Join the Guild family today. Make this Jumbo yours. Order now.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Matte Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.87" (47.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Guild
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Closed gear
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Saddle and nut: Bone Compensated bone/bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.