- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-512 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L21521
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you ask fans of Guild's iconic 12 strings, the model most likely to be mentioned is the F-512. With its solid Sitka spruce top mated to a solid In...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Guild's flagship 12-string with incredible depth and clarity, powerful low end.
If you ask fans of Guild's iconic 12 strings, the model most likely to be mentioned is the F-512. With its solid Sitka spruce top mated to a solid Indian rosewood back and sides, this updated, USA-made version, sings like the legendary model it is. Adirondack spruce bracing helps give this F-512 incredible projection and volume, while helping it to also produce shimmering highs, singing mids and a warm, focused bass response that truly sets it apart. Elegant cosmetic appointments mirror that of Guild's premium D-55, with abalone and mother-of-pearl "V-block" inlays, classic "railroad track" fingerboard purfling, gold hardware and a beautiful nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Looking for a great 12-string? Grab this Guild. Order today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Hybrid X scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.87" (47.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh SE701 open gear in gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Polish cloth, certificate of authority, guitar pick
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.