- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild F-512 Maple Jumbo 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48881 000001000 L48881000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F-512 acoustic has been a staple of the Guild line since the late 1960s. The F-512 Maple Jumbo 12-String acoustic guitar features a tight-grained...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12-string strummer with arched maple back for enhanced projection and sustain.
The F-512 acoustic has been a staple of the Guild line since the late 1960s. The F-512 Maple Jumbo 12-String acoustic guitar features a tight-grained solid Sitka spruce top with arched flamed maple back and maple sides. Created on the same arch press that’s been a part of Guild manufacturing since 1985, the F-512 Maple Jumbo provides sharply focused trebles and an articulate midrange, perfect for a full, centralized, harp-like sound. Braced with delicate, scalloped Adirondack spruce, this model produces the shimmering highs that players have come to expect from a Guild 12-string.
The F-512 Jumbo 12-String acoustic guitar's cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild 12-string legacy.
- Abalone and ABS ring rosette
- Black and white ABS purfling
- White ABS body and neck binding
- Mother-of-pearl and abalone V-block fingerboard inlays
- Ivory colored plastic endpin
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Gold-plated hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze strings
Order this maple beauty today.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Arched flamed maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Adirondack spruce
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold Gotoh SE700 open gear with butterbean buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood Indian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Premium humidified wood case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.