Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-512E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Guild F-512E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A popular guitar from the 1960s reborn for the modern player with the added bonus of an L.R. Baggs pickup.
Adirondack spruce bracing helps the F-512E to have incredible projection and volume, while producing shimmering highs, singing mids and a warm, focused bass response that truly sets it apart. Elegant cosmetic appointments mirror that of Guild's premium D-55, including abalone and mother-of-pearl "V-block" inlays, classic "railroad track' fingerboard purfling, gold hardware and a beautiful nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Premium specifications and exceptional playability not commonly associated with this style of guitar makes the F-512 one of the most sought-after 12-string models in history.
This F-512E comes in your choice of Natural or Antique Burst finishes and is equipped with an L.R. Baggs Anthem pickup.
A premium humidified hardshell case is included.
- Black/white striped with abalone center ring rosette
- White body binding with B/W/B/W trim
- White neck binding with black/white/black/white trim with white/black/white fingerboard purfling
- Black/white/black/white top purfling
- White headstock binding with black/white trim
- Mother-of-pearl abalone black fingerboard inlays
- D’Addario EXP (.010-.047) strings
- Premium humidified hardshell case
- Dual-action truss rod
Order this solid Guild guitar today.
F-512E Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Redwood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Adirondack spruce
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.84" (46.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany /Walnut/Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gotoh SE701 open gear in gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.