Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-512E Maple Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Antique Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Antique Burst
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
12-string strummer with arched maple back for enhanced projection and sustain, and L.R. Baggs electronics for solid amplified performance.
The F-512E Maple Jumbo 12-String acoustic guitar's cosmetic appointments include the classic Guild “V-block” inlays, gold Gotoh hardware and a beautiful Nitrocellulose lacquer finish. Exceptional build quality and premium specifications make it a worthy heir to the historic Guild 12-string legacy.
- Abalone and ABS ring rosette
- Black and white ABS purfling
- White ABS body and neck binding
- Mother-of-pearl and abalone V-block fingerboard inlays
- Ivory colored plastic endpin
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Gold-plated hardware
- Dual action truss rod
- D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze strings
Invest in your future with this maple beauty. Order today.
F-512E Maple Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Arched flamed maple
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped Adirondack spruce
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold Gotoh SE700 open gear with butterbean buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood Indian rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features:
- Case: Premium humidified wood case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.