Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Guild F-55E Maple Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Arched flamed maple body for shimmering mids and a sweeter higher end with discrete Fishman electronics.
Case sold separately.
- First maple back and side guitar from Guild's California factory
- Made on the same back press that Guild used over 30 years ago
- Comes with humidified premium wood case
- Equipped with L.R. Baggs Anthem soundhole preamp with volume and tone controls
Join the Guild...family with this cool Jumbo acoustic. Order now.
F-55E Maple Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back and sides: Arched flamed maple
- Bracing pattern: Adirondack Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Gold Gotoh SE700 open gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Humidified premium wood case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.