- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild M-120 Acoustic Guitar
- J24306 000001000 J24306000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, bac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lets the natural beauty of solid African mahogany shine through both aesthetically and tonally.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120' 24 ¾ scale length and 1 ¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-120 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. This model also showcases Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case.
Body type: Concert
Top wood: Solid African Mahogany
Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
Headstock overlay: Other
Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
Bridge: Indian Rosewood
Saddle & nut: NuBone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Polyfoam case
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: China
Order this beautiful concert acoustic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.