- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild Starfire V Hollowbody Archtop Electric Guitar with Guild Vibrato Tailpiece
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03765 000001000 J03765000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A deluxe double cutaway loaded with features that give a fully expressive voice to your individual playing style. The classic Guild Starfire V is a s...Click To Read More About This Product
The return of a stylish model with dual "Little Bucker" pickups and Guild Vibrato Tailpiece.
A deluxe double cutaway loaded with features that give a fully expressive voice to your individual playing style. The classic Guild Starfire V is a semi-hollow beauty with a graceful 16 3/8″ thinline body and twin Guild LB-1 “Little Bucker” pickups that make it an outstanding choice with an authentic Guild voice perfect for rock, blues, roots and more. The Starfire V’s all-mahogany body features an arched top and back, with dual f holes, elegant ivory white body binding, black/white purfling and center-block construction.
Other premium features include bound three-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck with vintage-style “soft U” profile, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with 9 1/2″ radius and pearloid block inlays, three-way pickup selector switch, individual volume and tone controls for each pickup and master volume, Tune-O-Matic bridge with rosewood base, Guild vibrato tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite™ tuning machines, nickel hardware and a gorgeous White finish. Includes plush-lined hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Arched Mahogany
- Body wood: Arched Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Soft vintage U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: LB-1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: LB-1
- Brand: Guild
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Pick up a guitar that'll add new sounds and style to your performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.