- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild T-50 Slim Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J22413 000001000 J22413000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guild' T-50 is based on a mid-1960s T-50 model and features an arched maple back, maple sides, and a sleek, sunburst finish. With beautiful vintage d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Non-cutaway model with thinbody arched maple top.
Guild' T-50 is based on a mid-1960s T-50 model and features an arched maple back, maple sides, and a sleek, sunburst finish. With beautiful vintage details like the Guild harp tailpiece, iconic center-raised headstock and ivoroid binding, the T-50 harkens back to the classic Guild vibe of the 1950s and '60s. Low output single-coil pickups and an easy-to-amplify 1-3/4" body depth complete this guitar, which promises to offer another generation of guitarists the distinctive Guild styling and voice.
Body shape: Non-cutaway
Body type: Hollow body
Body material: Laminated
Top wood: Not applicable
Body wood: Maple
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: V soft
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.75"
Truss rod: Standard
Neck finish: Gloss
Fret size: Narrow jumbo
Number of frets: 20
Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
Neck: DE-1F single-coil
Middle: Not applicable
Bridge: Not applicable
Active or passive: Passive
Series or parallel: Series
Active EQ: No
Special electronics: None
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: Not applicable
Coil tap or split: No
Kill switch: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Thinner, lighter weight body
Case: Hardshell case
Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Country of origin: South Korea
Enjoy the big sound of an archtop without the big body. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.