Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Hagstrom '67 Viking II Hollowbody Electric Guitar Standard Black Glosstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Standard Black Gloss
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Flame Maple Body, Maple Neck, Resinator Fretboard and Two Mini Humbuckers
Five-ply flame maple constructionAlthough Hagstrom started out in Sweden, the company turned to Canada to supply the maple for the body. Lighter color finish choices reveal the full flame, but whichever you pick, you'll hear the difference. Notes pop off the top, even when played acoustically. Body binding defines the sleek silhouette; the double-cutaway design gives fast fingers room to roam at the guitar's highest registers. The maple neck is remarkably thin, but still completely solid, making it perfect for smaller hands or precise pickers. The fretboard radius is a flat 15", so head up the neck and bend a major 3rd or more—you won't fret out.
Mini Humbuckers, Many SoundsThe H-52s spec'd in the Viking II will bring you back to the golden age of rock; they'll also nail everything from funk to punk. These pickups have that classic humbucker punch, but the new design adds coil splitting to your arsenal. Whether you play clean or crunchy, raucous or refined, there's enough sonic variation here to please everyone's ears.
Hardware That Glitters in GoldWe're suckers for the old-school trappings of a trapeze tailpiece and the wood base of a tune-o-matic bridge. Although intonating a hollowbody can sometimes be tricky, the long-throw saddles give you plenty of room to adjust the string length. Gold hardware gives the Viking II some flash that will look great under stage lights. Other features include a Resinator fingerboard with pearloid block inlays, a Graph Tech TUSQ nut and 18:1 ratio tuners. A hardshell case or gig bag is available separately.
- Flame maple hollowbody construction for a classic look
- A thin and sturdy maple neck with 15" radius Resinator fretboard for fast play
- Dual Hagstrom H-52 mini humbuckers with coil splitting for a variety of sounds
- Gold-finished trapeze tailpiece, tune-o-matic bridge and 18:1 ratio tuners
Swedish style with versatile sounds. Order your Hagstrom ’67 Viking II today.
'67 Viking II Hollowbody Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Hollow Body
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Radius: 15"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone, Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.