Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Hagstrom Super Viking Flame Maple Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Tobacco Sunburst
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An articulate, expressive semi-hollow with tons of power, a longer scale perfect for lower tunings, and beautiful finish options.
An important trait inherited from its Super Swede cousin is the Super Viking’s longer, 25.5 inch (648mm) scale length. Drop tunings are a breeze with this longer scale, maintaining brilliance of attack and powerful resonance throughout the instrument as lower tonal realms are explored.
Sonic versatility is further enhanced by Hagstrom’s new, open framed H-50’C humbucker pickups designed specifically for the Super Viking. Add to this mix independent switching between humbucker and single coil mode via push/pull tone pots, and the Super Viking vastly expands your tonal horizons, creating a new range of sonic worlds to ravage.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Ply maple
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: H-expander
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Resinator composite
- Radius: 15 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HJ-50
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: HJ-50
- Brand: Hagstrom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone pots
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Long travel tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Hagstrom design, 18:1
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.