- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hagstrom Ultra Swede Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H98495 000001000 H98495000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A slender, compact body joined to an ultra-slim neck profiled in a easy “D” shape is combined with the rich and powerful sound of Hagstrom’s Custom 6...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fast and powerful guitar with a Swedish flair.
A slender, compact body joined to an ultra-slim neck profiled in a easy “D” shape is combined with the rich and powerful sound of Hagstrom’s Custom 62 pickups. The tone is truly “ultra-licious”, both in humbucking mode and in coil-split mode for single-coil sounds. The Ultra Swede is everything that makes a Hagstrom special combined together in a platform for the 21st century.
The Power and the Glory
Hagstrom’s Custom Ceramic 62 pickups shine in both humbucker and in single-coil mode. A tight and raucous humbucker attack is complemented by a lush and airy single-coil tone when the pickup coils are split.
Vintage Hagstrom necks were known as the “fastest in the world” and the Ultra Swede easily lives up to this legacy. Its H-Expander™ truss rod, Resinator™ fingerboard, and slim “D” profile provide an ultra-comfortable playing surface that can handle the lowest action settings. Pull the trigger and let those fingers fly.
- 2-piece Basswood body maple cap - Flame maple veneer
- Set maple neck
- Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom Select Block Pearl/Abalone Markers
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- H-Expander Trussrod
- Hagstrom 15:1 Die-Cast Tuning Keys
- Scale Length: 24,75" / 628mm
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- 2 x Hagstrom Custom 62 Neck and Bridge Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Long Travel tune-o-matic with Hagstrom Stop Tail bridge
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone Mini Toggle coil tap switch
- String Setup: 10-46
Got a need for speed? Get the Ultra Swede. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.