- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Custom Shop H-150 Limited-Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51852 000001000 L51852000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to capture the spirit, tone and sustain of the electric guitars of the early 1950s, but with modern playability, this Heritage Custom Shop H...Click To Read More About This Product
Celebrate the past. Play the future.
Designed to capture the spirit, tone and sustain of the electric guitars of the early 1950s, but with modern playability, this Heritage Custom Shop H-150 features hand-selected, lightweight mahogany body and neck that deliver superb resonance. Loaded with Lollar's P-90 soapbar pickups and a vintage-style wiring harness with paper-in-oil caps, the tones summon the heyday of early rock and roll. Straight from Kalamazoo to you, this guitar plays like a dream, and is a near-perfect fusion of tradition and modern technology.
- Nitro-finish bound mahogany cap on lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale solid mahogany neck, 22-fret bound ebony fingerboard
- Dual Lollar P-90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style wraparound bridge and keystone tuners
Clisk or call and order your Heritage Custom Shop H-150 today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Graphite
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Lollar
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Vintage-style wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style keystone
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.