- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Standard H-137 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L45595 000001000 L45595000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body co...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-crafted in Kalamazoo.
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone.
Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. It is also great for players looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix. Includes hardshell case.
Be inspired by Heritage. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Jescar
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut: Corian
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90R Dogear Classic
- Bridge: P-90R Dogear Classic
- Brand: Lollar
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.