- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Standard H-150 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L46302 000002000 L46302000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H-150 was conceived in Kalamazoo during the 1950s. The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece ...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-crafted in Kalamazoo.
The H-150 was conceived in Kalamazoo during the 1950s. The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure.
The H-150 comes with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. They provide a warm, thick tone and are wax potted that allows for minimal microphonic feedback. So whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, they are great and suitable for playing nearly every genre.
All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal. Includes hardshell case.
- Nitro-finished curly maple top, solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Locking tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiee, Grover tuners
Be inspired by Heritage. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid
- Top wood: Curly maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Standard
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo Jescar
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut: Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59
- Bridge: '59
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.