- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hofner Solid Cedar Top Rosewood Body Classical Acoustic Guitar
High Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- H90153 000001000 H90153000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Hofner Solid Cedar Top Rosewood Body Classical Acoustic Guitar features a beautifully figured rosewood body, a cedar top and a high-gloss, polis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handmade in Germany with beautiful woods in a glossy.
This Hofner Solid Cedar Top Rosewood Body Classical Acoustic Guitar features a beautifully figured rosewood body, a cedar top and a high-gloss, polished finish. The tasteful body binding is in beech. High-quality gold-plated machine heads are fitted to add to the superb appearance of this instrument. The selected cedar top provides powerful sound projection.
H¶fner was established in 1887 by Karl H¶fner who was followed by two of his sons and his grandaughter in developing the company into a world leading instrument manufacturer. Today they are the largest manufacturer of stringed instruments in Western Europe exporting products throughout the world. They produce a large range of classical and acoustic guitars and an exciting range of electric guitars.
- Model HZ27
- AA quality cedar top
- Rosewood back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale: 25.5" (650mm)
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone saddle
- Gloss finish
Be inspired by European craftsmanship and design. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.