- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AE245JROPN Small Body Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- L29931 000001000 L29931000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Born from a long lineage of stringed instruments, the acoustic guitar is steeped in tradition. But music continues to evolve, and musicians demand in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany construction with open pore natural finish that lets you enjoy it's beauty and more of its tone.
Born from a long lineage of stringed instruments, the acoustic guitar is steeped in tradition. But music continues to evolve, and musicians demand inspiring new tools with which to carve out their own signature sound. Fueled by this, Ibanez developed their AE flagship series of acoustic-electric guitars, which includes this cool AE245JR small body guitar acoustic-electric, all designed specifically for the acoustic performer.
The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE series. The combination of the specially designed scalloped X bracing and Tone Projection Back bracing produces a versatile sound character. A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing. The all-mahogany body of the AE245JR generates a woody, warm tone with a soft response when fingerpicking and provides punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strumming. The fretboard inlay has a delicate, but dynamic design. The wooden inlays give the AE245JR a sophisticated feel.
The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The newly designed under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume of each string and delivers a well-balanced signal. The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles.
- Specially designed Wooden fretboard inlay
- Abalone and maple rosette
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Specially designed Wooden fretboard inlay
Bring this beauty home with a quick click or call today.
- Body type: AE
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Open pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Katalox
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23.7"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome (18:1 ratio)
- Bridge: Katalox
- Saddle and nut: Compensated bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.