- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG10NII Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H90907 000001000 H90907000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10NII Ny...Click To Read More About This Product
A crossover nylon-string with a narrow neck that's made for the stage.
The AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The AEG10NII Nylon-String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines easy playability and a mahogany body with spruce top to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. The Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner, enable easy sonic manipulation, using the 3-band EQ. Any contour is right at your fingertips. The AEQ-SP1 also offers a phase reverse for feedback reduction.
Case sold separately.
- AEG Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Abalone Rosette
- Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced 1/4" Output
- Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Ibanez Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Case sold separately
Add new nylon sounds to your performance. Order today.
- BodyShape: AEG Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck (14th Fret Neck/Body Joint)
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Gold Classical Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4"
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Classical Nylon Strings
- Scale/Length 650mm
- Width at Nut 46mm
- Width at Joint 58mm
- Thickness 1st Fret 21.5mm
- Thickness 7th Fret 22.5mm
- Radius FLAT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.