- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG12II-NT Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J16981 000001000 J16981000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG12II-NT's slender, single-cutaway body delivers powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. This guitar co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany body with single cutaway and Fishman electronics makes for a great sound and feel.
The AEG12II-NT's slender, single-cutaway body delivers powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. This guitar combines easy playability, a classic natural finish and an all-mahogany body to create a quality, workhorse acoustic guitar that will rise to any occasion. High-quality Fishman Sonicore pickups and Ibanez preamps with onboard tuners provide the sparkling tones that will sound great in any venue. Other appointments include a special fretboard inlay, chrome die-cast tuners, and Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins.
- Body type: AEG
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Natural High Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Sonicore Pickup / AEQ-SP1 Preamp with onboard tuner
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Abalone Rosette
- Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Balanced XLR & ¼ Outputs
- D'Addario EXP Strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: China
Enjoy the magnificence of mahogany. Order the AEG12II-NT today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.