- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEG19LII Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Flamed Maple Top
Transparent Tiger Eye
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46476 000001000 L46476000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AEG19LII from Ibanez offers spruced up visuals along with great features for the aspiring or experienced player alike. The visual centerpiece is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Head-turning aesthetics and performance-ready electronics.
The AEG19LII from Ibanez offers spruced up visuals along with great features for the aspiring or experienced player alike. The visual centerpiece is a striking Flame Maple top. The enhanced visuals are complemented with an Abalone Rosette along with three unique high-gloss finishes. The AEG19II is available in Ocean Blue Burst & Purple Iris Burst with Chrome hardware.
Beyond the head-turning aesthetics, the AEG19LII comes complete with everything players would expect from a gig-ready acoustic. The Ibanez AEQ- SP1 Preamp pairs perfectly with the Fishman Sonicore Pickup, providing much needed tone-shaping flexibility for live performances. A satin finish on the neck allows the hand to glide quickly across surface offering fast playing and a super comfortable feel.
It features a gorgeous flame maple top, sapele back & sides, a laurel bridge & fingerboard, as well as a Nyatoh neck (Nyatoh is from the Mahogany family). The tone woods combine to provide a well-balanced tone with good presence and solid projection. Case sold separately.
Trust Ibanez to make it right. Order today.
- AEG body
- Flamed maple top
- Sapele back & sides
- Laurel bridge & fretboard
- 25” scale
- Abalone rosette
- Die-cast tuners
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- AEQ-SP1 preamp with onboard tuner
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.