- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEWC300 Comfort Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58566 000002000 K58566000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez is an established leader in the use of exotic tonewoods. and has long been researching, developing, and striving for the highest levels of gui...Click To Read More About This Product
Contoured for your comfort, making the transition from electric guitar to acoustic a breeze.
Ibanez is an established leader in the use of exotic tonewoods. and has long been researching, developing, and striving for the highest levels of guitar playability. Continuing to innovate their guitar line, they proud to offer the next step forward in that process, the Ibanez AEWC300 Comfort acoustic guitar series.
Employing some very unique design features, Ibanez's AEWC body, as featured on this AEWC300 Comfort acoustic-electric guitar utilizes next-level contouring in the front and back of the body to maximize ergonomics and comfort, perfect for the electric player who wants to move to acoustic. Engineered by Ibanez, the AEWC300’s "Special Cutaway" is designed to offer extreme and unfettered access to higher fret positions. The asymmetric neck delivers enhanced playability while maximizing access to the bass side of the fingerboard allowing for comfortable fretting.
The AEWC300 Comfort acoustic-electric also comes with a Fishman pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp, which, combined, deliver excellent reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation. The built-in 1/4 in. and XLR outputs give you options for a variety of direct plug-in applications. The combination of a solid spruce top and flamed maple back-and-sides on the AEWC300 Comfort create a rich acoustic sound and offer attractive aesthetics.
- Flame maple body with solid spruce top
- Special contouring on front and back for better fret access
- Assymetrical neck for comfort and ease
- AEQ-SP2 preamp with bass, treble, volume control and tuner
- 1/4" and XLR output
Order this stylish Ibanez now.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Flamed Maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Assymetric
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany Mahogany
- Scale length: Not specified
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Not specified
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.