- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEWC400 Comfort Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44612 000001000 L44612000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez has long been researching and developing the highest levels of guitar playability. Finally, Ibanez is proud to offer this AEWC model with some...Click To Read More About This Product
Ibanez has long been researching and developing the highest levels of guitar playability. Finally, Ibanez is proud to offer this AEWC model with some specially designed features. The AEWC body has contour cuts in the body top and body back. When you hold the body tightly, you must feel comfortable with the bodies back contour and arched back. The original Ibanez cutaway is adopted with a special design at the back side to offer ultimate accessibility to higher fret positions. Moreover, the asymmetric neck delivers enhanced and comfortable playability. It’s also designed to make it comfortable to grip on the low fret side. The Fishman pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp deliver excellent reproduction and control of
tonal characteristics and easy operation, while 1/4” and XLR outputs give you options for a variety of direct plug-in applications. And the flamed maple body with it's cool Blue Sunburst finish adds rock taste and make this model perfect to play on stage.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.