- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AGS73FM Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36632 000001000 K36632000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Artcore collection has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Semi-hollow sustain with the warmth of Classic Elite humbuckers.
The Ibanez Artcore collection has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. The Artcore formula builds on equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
The AGS73FM features a select-grade maple top, back, and sides. The fretboard is warm, bound Laurel, contrasted by brilliant block inlays. The Artcore mahogany neck has proven its reliability on thousands of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies throughout the years.
The Classic Elite pickups are moderate output, warm in tone, yet very responsive for various music genres. Sure Grip III knobs provide non-slip functionality and an ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability. Case sold separately.
- Artcore AGS Mahogany set-in neck
- Flamed Maple top/ back/ sides body
- Bound Laurel fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Medium frets
- Classic Elite (H) neck pickup
- Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup
- ART-1 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Sure Grip III control knobs
- Case sold separately
Trust Ibanez for your next semi-hollowbody. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.