- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AM73B Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518143 000001000 518143000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The semi-hollow Ibanez AM73B Electric Guitar is perfect for smaller players, hyperactive stage performers, or anyone else who wants the traditional s...Click To Read More About This Product
Sounds like semi-hollow rock, feels and plays like a stadium axe.
The semi-hollow Ibanez AM73B Electric Guitar is perfect for smaller players, hyperactive stage performers, or anyone else who wants the traditional semi-acoustic elements but not the traditional size. The AM body shape is an original early '80s Ibanez design that incorporates the classic semi-acoustic shape in a more compact and comfortable body size.
You get the full tones, strong sustain, and light weight of a semi-acoustic and the comfortable size and standout rock shape normally associated with a solid-body all in one guitar. Double-cutaway for easy access to upper frets.
Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- NeckType: Artcore set-In
- Body: Maple top/back/sides
- Binding: Body and neck
- Frets: Large frets
- Fingerboard: Bound laurel
- Inlay: Pearl dot
- Bridge: Quick Change III
- Pickups: Exposed ACH1-S neck pickup, ACH2-S bridge pickup
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Width: Max width at lower bout: 14-3/4"
- Body Thickness: Max body thickness: 2-5/8"
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.