- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artcore Series AS53 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- J00597 000001000 J00597000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez AS53 semi-hollowbody electric guitar gives you an amazing deal on a great instrument. The Artcore AS53 has a wide range of tone, making it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built to tackle just about any genre of music.
The Ibanez AS53 semi-hollowbody electric guitar gives you an amazing deal on a great instrument. The Artcore AS53 has a wide range of tone, making it an excellent choice for just about any musical genre you want to play. Combinations of sapele body and ACH humbucking pickups provide you with growling lows and focused highs, and a mahogany slim neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard makes the AS53 a pleasure to play. This is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination. Its 17th fret joint features comfortable access to higher notes.
Beautiful sapele top, back, and sides with compact semi-hollow style
ACH pickups feature a warm tone and quick response
Increased sustain and feedback-resistant design
Grab a versatile guitar that won't let you down. Order today
Body: Sapele top/back/sides
Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Pearl dot inlay
Frets: Medium frets
Bridge: ART-ST bridge
Tailpiece: ART-ST tailpiece
Neck pu: ACH-ST (H) neck pu
Bridge pu: ACH-ST (H) bridge pu
Width at Nut: 43mm
Width at Last Fret: 57mm
Thickness at 1st: 20mm
Thickness at 12th: 22mm (at 9F)
Length 19 1/4"
Width 15 3/4"
Max Depth 2 5/8"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.