- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series ASV10A Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
Transparent Cherry Red Low Gloss
- Write a Review
- #J28012 000002000 J28012000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series ASV10A Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar combines quality and affordability in one versatile guitar. It features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Artcore quality and affordability in a versatile semi-hollowbody.
The Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series ASV10A Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar combines quality and affordability in one versatile guitar. It features a semi-hollow body design that offers the characteristic hollowbody sound, but with reduced feedback. It features a mahogany Artcore vintage set neck in an all-maple body. The bound rosewood fretboard has 22 medium frets and acrylic block inlays. Classic Elite neck and bridge pickups deliver a broad range of tones while the ART1 bridge makes intonation and action easy to adjust. Case sold separately.
Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Musicians can find the purity of an old school style jazz-box to a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore is highly respected for its tone, sustain and the way they hold their tuning and how the series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
Mahogany Artcore vintage set-in neck
Bound rosewood fretboard
Acrylic block inlay
Classic Elite neck pu
Classic Elite bridge pu
Trust Ibanez to produce excellent value. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.