- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AVN9 Artwood Vintage Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- J42635 000001000 J42635000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been a catchphrase for the Artwood Series. Artwood Vintage steps even further back in his...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special tonewood aging process to give it a broken-in, old school feel and tone out the box.
The "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition" has long been a catchphrase for the Artwood Series. Artwood Vintage steps even further back in history and borrows the best features of highly desired vintage instruments.
The parlor body shape of the AVN9, along with its Thermo Aged mahogany top and Thermo Aged Spruce X bracing, delivers a loud sound despite its compact body, thanks to the lightweight Open Pore Natural finish. Mahogany top, back and side construction creates rich, bright and balanced tonal character, while the tortoiseshell body binding gives this guitar a true vintage vibe. The mahogany soft-V shape neck in satin finish with a rosewood fretboard provides playing comfort. Open gear tuners with butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio) ensure accurate, stable tuning and help reduce the headstock weight, while bringing vintage vibe in its looks. A bone nut and saddle were chosen for their ability to transfer the string vibration naturally. D'Addario Nickel Bronze strings emphasize the natural voice of Thermo Aged wood with incredible clarity, resonance and projection.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: Non cutawayTop wood: Solid Thermo-Aged MahoganyBack & sides: MahoganyBracing: XFinish: Open Pore NaturalOrientation: Right handedNeck
Nut width: 1.79" (45 mm)Fingerboard: RosewoodNeck wood: MahoganyScale length: 25 in.Number of frets: 20
- Neck shape: U
- Neck finish: Open Pore NaturalElectronics
- Pickup/preamp: N/A
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Chrome Open Gear with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: D’Addario NB1253 Nickel Bronze Strings
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: China
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.