- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AW5412CE-OPN 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59705 000001000 K59705000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While tradition is the hallmark of Ibanez's Artwood series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to de...Click To Read More About This Product
Open pore natural finish lets you enjoy even more of the all-mahogany tone and aesthetics.
While tradition is the hallmark of Ibanez's Artwood series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood a voice all its own. The dreadnought body shape of the AW5412CE-OPN 12-String acoustic-electric guitar, and solid mahogany top offers full-bodied, well-rounded, bigger-than-expected sonic response. The guitar’s solid mahogany top along with its mahogany back and sides, breathe freely thanks to a special open pore finish treatment, giving it a full, rich, open sound. The AW5412CE-OPN comes with a Fishman Sonicore pickup to accurately translate its full sound to whatever amplification system you plug it into. Its Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of onboard EQ, with the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout. A simple, clean, black-and-white multi-rosette handsomely appoints an understated flat finished top. Ibanez chrome die-cast tuners ensure smooth, accurate, stable tuning.
Case sold separately.
- Dovetail neck joint
- White dot inlays
- Black and white multi-rosette
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- D'Addario EXP38 strings
Make great music with help from this solid Ibanez 12-string.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Open pore Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: AW
- Nut width: 1.90" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman/Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ovangkol
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex wrench, bridge pin
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.