- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AW5412JR Artwood 3/4 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44563 000001000 L44563000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez AW5412JR Artwood Series 3/4 Dreadnought acoustic guitar is a great option for those seeking the perfect starter guitar for a young player,...Click To Read More About This Product
A solid choice for any starter.
The Ibanez AW5412JR Artwood Series 3/4 Dreadnought acoustic guitar is a great option for those seeking the perfect starter guitar for a young player, or for the experienced player who may be more comfortable on a smaller instrument. This guitar employs a scaled-down version of the popular dreadnaught body style with the added benefit of a nicely positioned forearm contour for added comfort while playing.
The solid mahogany top, along with the mahogany back and sides, produces a full, robust tone that provides the AW5412JR Artwood Series 3/4 Dreadnought acoustic guitar is a solid presence suitable for solo performances or to sit perfectly in the mix when performing with a group. The satin finish on the mahogany neck allows the player to move effortlessly up and down the neck for fast and accurate playing.
The “open pore” finish creates a more vintage feel, while also permitting the tonewoods to breathe, producing an unencumbered, balanced and natural tone. The AW5412JR is well-suited for the beginner, ready to meet the needs of the professional, or ideal for someone needing the perfect traveler guitar.
- Dreadnought Jr body
- Solid okoume top
- Okoume back and sides
- Nyatoh neck (satin finish)
- Ovangkol fretboard
- Ovangkol bridge
- Nickel die-cast tuners
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- D’Addario EXP16 Strings Phosphor Bronze, Light
- (.012-.053 gauge)
- Gig bag included
Get started with this solid, entry-level Ibanez. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.