- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AW54CEOPN Artwood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Open Pore Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02826 000001000 J02826000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez created the Artwood Series to be an ode to their rich tradition of acoustic guitars while adding the modern accoutrements needed by today's gu...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid top, all-mahogany body with Fishman and Ibanez electronics for more power and control.
Ibanez created the Artwood Series to be an ode to their rich tradition of acoustic guitars while adding the modern accoutrements needed by today's guitarist. The AW54CEOPN is a visual stunner with a solid mahogany top (with mahogany back, sides, and neck) and an open pore natural finish that really shows off the mahogany's beautiful woodgrain. Adding to its aesthetic charm is a black and white multi-rosette, a cutaway that helps you access the entire rosewood fingerboard, tortoise pickguard and chrome die-cast tuners.
The mahogany construction provides you with plenty of warmth naturally, but when you need to plug in, the AW54CEOPN has a Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez's AEQ-SP2 preamp that features a simple 2-band control, which makes adjusting the bass and treble easy. It also has a user-friendly onboard tuner and volume control.
Case sold separately.
- Dreadnought body with cutaway
- Black and white multi-rosette
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Dovetail neck joint
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Open pore natural finish
- Case sold separately
Order this quality entry-level guitar today!
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Open pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman/Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.