- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez CMM3 Chris Miller Signature Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K59699 000001000 K59699000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
British Rock band You Me At Six, voted Best British Band of 2011 by Kerrang! Magazine, have been lighting up the British charts with their alt/punk s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Ibanez Chris Miller CMM3 signature guitar features an Ash body, a simple-yet-versatile pickup configuration, and a classic Tri Fade Burst finish.
British Rock band You Me At Six, voted Best British Band of 2011 by Kerrang! Magazine, have been lighting up the British charts with their alt/punk sound since 2008. After playing a prototype of the Roadcore series, the group's dynamic lead guitarist, Chris Miller, was so impressed, he eagerly collaborated with Ibanez to create his own signature guitar. With this, the third version of his exclusive signature model, Chris made some changes from the original to create another signature instrument that is uniquely his own.
The CMM3 Ash body is finished in a classic Tri Fade Burst finish. The electronics include a Super 9 single-coil neck pickup, along with a Core Tone humbucker in the bridge position. The humbucker features a push/pull tap control offering a single coil option. The result is an axe that can produce searing leads, fat power chords and deliver a chunky, “spank” rhythm as funky as any single coil guitar you’ve ever experienced.
- Ash body, Tri Fade Burst finish
- CMM Maple neck, Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay, Medium frets
- Super 9 single-coil neck pickup, Core Tone humbucking bridge pickup, Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull) Tight-Tune bridge,Chrome hardware
Get the signature guitar that inspires Chris Miller of the acclaimed You Me At Six with its stage-worthy looks and killer features. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape:
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish:
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Super 9 Single-coil
- Bridge: Core Tone Humbucker
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: push/pull tone pot
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tight-Tune
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.