- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez EWP13DBO Exotic Wood Piccolo Acoustic Guitar
Dark Brown Open Pore
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71695 000001000 L71695000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With smaller scale instruments continuing to increase in popularity, Ibanez is satisfying players’ demands with the EWP13DBO, a 1/3-size, steel strin...Click To Read More About This Product
This 17"-scale acoustic is an uplifting addition to any expedition
With smaller scale instruments continuing to increase in popularity, Ibanez is satisfying players’ demands with the EWP13DBO, a 1/3-size, steel string Piccolo acoustic guitar. From the on-the-go businessperson who needs a guitar that can fit in a plane’s overhead compartment, to the happy wanderer just looking to animate his or her sojourn with a song, the compact travel guitar can be an uplifting addition to any expedition.
Similar in scale to a baritone ukulele (17”), the EWP13DBO sports an EW-style cutaway body. The top, back and sides are made of ovangkol, a wood found in Western Africa and known for its beautiful figuring and purpleheart-like tone. An open pore natural finish allows the body to resonate more freely for improved tone and projection. Other features include an abalone rosette, purpleheart fretboard, bridge and chrome die-cast tuners.
To optimize string tension, intonation, and tone, the EWP13DBO is tuned in the key of A (A, D, G, C, E, A), up a fourth from standard tuning.
- Piccolo cutaway style EW body
- Ovangkol top, back and sides
- Purpleheart fretboard and bridge
- Abalone rosette
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- 17” scale
- Natural finish
A Piccolo acoustic perfect for the traveler. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.