- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez EWP14OPN Exotic Wood Piccolo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28278 000001000 J28278000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Smaller scale instruments have increased in popularity over the past few years, because not only do students seem to be starting younger than ever, b...Click To Read More About This Product
Small body with sweet open pore finish which lets you appreciate more of the ovangkol woodgrain.
Smaller scale instruments have increased in popularity over the past few years, because not only do students seem to be starting younger than ever, but also the easy-to-transport guitar has become recognized as an excellent companion for the weary traveler. From the on-the-go businessperson who needs a guitar that can fit in a plane’s overhead compartment, to the happy wanderer just looking to animate his sojourn with a song, the compact travel guitar can be an uplifting addition to any expedition.
The EWP14OPN is a 1/3-size, steel string Piccolo acoustic guitar. Similar in scale to a Baritone ukulele (17”), the EWP14 sports an EW style cutaway body. The top, back, and sides are made of ovangkol, a wood found in Western Africa, known for its beautiful figuring and rosewood-like tone. An Open Pore Natural finish allows the body to resonate more freely for improved tone and projection. Other features include an abalone rosette, rosewood fretboard, bridge and chrome die-cast tuners.
To optimize string tension, intonation, and tone, the EWP14 is tuned in the key of A (A, D, G, C, E, A), up a fourth from standard tuning.
Piccolo cutaway style EW body
Ovangkol back and sides
Rosewood fretboard and bridge
Chrome die-cast tuners
Pick up this sweet little number for a song. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.