- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series EW2012ASENT 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 500158 000180000 500158000180000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez EW2012ASENT is the first 12-string model in the Exotic Wood series. This unique 12-string guitar is the perfect addition to any guitar pla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking looks and rich tone.
The Ibanez EW2012ASENT is the first 12-string model in the Exotic Wood series. This unique 12-string guitar is the perfect addition to any guitar player's arsenal. This Ibanez guitar's striking figured-ash body, abalone rosette, and rich sound make the EW2012ASENT a must-have 12-string guitar at an unbeatable price. Other features include a B-Band UST pickup and an AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner.
Case sold separately.
- 12 String
- Onboard tuner
- Notch filter
- Case sold separately
- Model: EW2012ASENT
- Style: 12-String EW Body with Cutaway
- Top: Figured Ash
- Back and Sides: Figured Ash
- Bracing: X bracing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Tuners: Ibanez Chrome Die-Cast
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickup: B-Band UST Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Strings: D'Addario EXP36 Coated 80/20 Bronze, 12-String, Light, (.010-.047 Gauge)
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge Pins
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Finish: Gloss
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.